Out and About
We are ideally situated for so many beautiful attractions in Devon and Cornwall - we're 2 miles from the Cornwall border. We are 3 miles from the beautiful town of Tavistock with its shops, cafes and award winning Pannier Market. Some of the local attactions include:
- Tamar Trails for walking and cycling www.woodlandriders.com
- Exploring the Tamar Valley.
- Morwellham Quay - World Heritage Site only 5 minutes drive
- Historic houses close by Cotehele and Buckland Abbey
- An hour's drive to the north coast where you can find Bude, Tintagel, Port Isaac (Doc Martin), Boscastle.
- South coast approx 40mins Looe and Polperro.
- Eden Project
- Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Horse Riding
- Tree Surfing